Thursday, August 10, 2006

it's official!!

(caution: this post is a bitch post...which means i'm pissed and i'm going to bitch about everything and everyone that has irritated me..)

it's official!! i am a doormat!!!
apparently i've always been one, but i just realized this little piece of info. while i was sleeping. and WHY do ppl always call you when you're asleep?

oh right. i forgot.... hey kids. how's life?
good? good. now can we get back to me? thanx :)

now back to the subject at hand... how did i figure this out?.. it happened through a series of events

it all started at 6:30 -ish PM. i had just slept for 5 hours and my mr. bean ring tone goes off under my pillow. i pick up the phone to see who it is and it is my *beloved* sister. can you sense the sarcasim??

SITUATION #1:
Me: "Hmmmm..."
Kambi: "Saroonty..?" at this point i'm totally awake... my sister does not call me that unless she wants something..
Me: "Ughhh.. What do you want Kambi?" getting to the point..
Kambi: "NOTHING! 7aram adeg 3ala e5ty 3ashan asolef weyaha?"
Me: "i guess not.."
Kambi: "good. shino kintay nayma?"
Me: "is it obvious?"
Kambi: "la killish... mita nimtay?" she says sarcastically.
Me: "umm.. i think at 1:30 or something.."
Kambi: "OMG!! are you serious?!!" at this point she is screaming so loud i have to take the phone away from my ear so that it doesn't explode..
Me: ".............."
Kambi: "......................"
Kambi: "nimtay?" she asks after a total minute of silence.
Me: "nope" which was a total lie.
Kambi: "good. so anyway.. can you do me a little favor?"
i knew it!! i knew she wanted something!!
Me: "no."
Kambi: "great. i want you to go to my room and......." and she continues to tell me what to do totally ignoring me..
after a couple of minutes of silence
Kambi: "ha wainich?"
Me: "frashy?"
Kambi: "Sarooooh! yala gomay!" didn't she just call me Saroonty a minute ago?
Me: "fine i'm up!"
Kambi: "good.. yala i'll see you later..." click
Me: "you're... welcome?" but i was saying that to my phone.

okay and now here's what happened about half an hour after i finish what my sister told me. and after i sleep for that same amount of time.

SITUATION #2:
phone rings. i look to see who it is. it's my cousin who's sleeping over. i think he's so F%#$ing lazy cause he's in the other room. i pick up anyway. damn my curiousty...

Me: "speak.."
Cousin: "sarooh"
Me: "haa?"
Cousin: "nayma?" why is everybody asking me this question?! i have a right to rest every once in a while..
Me: "eee"
Cousin: "ollah! gomay!"
Me: "shtaby?"
Cousin: "inzain.. wain o5och?"
Me: "the *6oo6* should i know" don't worry he's my age. hehe
Cousin: "ee gomay shofay wainah"
Me: "are you really that lazy tgoom tshoof wainah?"
Cousin: "you ass! ana ib baitnah!"
Me: "ohh"
Cousin: "yalla goomay abee tharoory" he says tharoory like a girl..
Me: "dude that was so gay, it wasn't even funny.."
cousin: "whatever yalla gomay"
Me: "i'm sleeping"
Cousin: "soo?" and this gave me a look like 'oh no he didn't' all i needed to do then was the neck thing with the finger.
Me: "so no."
and then he begs like the little bitch that he is. which makes me wanna kill myself. so i go and look for my brother. i don't find him. i tell him.. he says the most wrong thing EVER! like "gawd you're so useless" which made me promise myself to step on his stomach (ya3ny adoos eb ba6na :P)
and i go back to sleep only to be waken up by our maid declaring dinner is ready. 'bitch i'm asleep why would i want to eat?'

well that's it.
p.s if this doesn't make any sense to you. then you're not the only one who feels that way.

I don't know how I can face this pain
I'll keep it inside so you can't see
I don't think I can go on this way, 'cause it's not me

No comments: