Monday, August 28, 2006

Feeling A Little Lonely??

so my iPOD is lonely and needs a few new friends.. well actually i'm getting a little bored with my playlists and i need something fresh..my iPOD knows nothing of this.. it thinks i'm quite happy with it (so don't tell it about this)

so what i neeeeed you to do is just tell me your favourite songs, bands, singers, albums and whatever that has to do with music (they have to be English, i don't listen to arabic. don't ask me why).

so just hit me with it.

and thanks in advance to whoever helps make my iPOD happy once again.



Cause these are the days worth living
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives

4 comments:

Transparently said...

I like this Idea, and I was actually going to post exactly the same thing! I'd also love to hear other's blogger's choices of music.

Personally, I'd have all my choice of Metallica, Malmsteen, Satriani, Classical music on there. Then I'd create a new HipHop and RnB section which I'm sort of clueless about. You also might want to add stuff such as soundtracks, those are always great to listen to.

Anonymous said...

Khalid abdulrahman, 3a6asha, ethkiriny, miz3il bin far7an, theya alsagheer, star trek and star wars sound tracks, any jalsa for elmulla, and sa3ad 3aloosh, anything rababa. humm, khalid el-laymoony, and 7jaab.
yes, you also might need a couple of camals and a "datsun gamara o nos" with the rear view mirror slitly bent if you go with this selection. anyways good luck with your music selection!
3gady Corner

3baid said...

Try subscribing to some podcasts. They're not exactly music, but they're free and will always bring something new to your iPod :P

لمياء الحالمة said...

Dove la more (Cher)

Je nais pas change (Julio)

Hotel California (Eagles)

need more?