Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Is There Such A Thing As A Happy Ending? (Part 2)

please before reading this.. please read the first part. to do that scroll down or follow this link
----------------------------

They stood standing staring at each other. Her husband stood there waiting for his queue to start from her.
Her mind seemed to have frozen. She hoped that this was a sick joke that her husband was playing on her, but it seems that it isn’t.

She was staring at her husband. How could you? She kept thinking that this cannot be happening.

“Maybe I should go…” said the woman turning to get her stuff. She finally took a good look at her. She was very young. She stood with confidence. And she was wet, as if she just got out of the shower. Wearing *my* robe…

“Oh no. Stay. Please stay. Stay as long as you want. Have sex with my husband. Wear my clothes. Eat my food. Oh wait a minute. You already did!” she said with eyes blazing.
“Excuse me?!” said the woman wearing the robe. She took a few steps to her, but the husband reached out his hand and held her arm to keep her from taking another step.
“Look maybe you *should* leave…” finally speaking.
“I will go, As soon as she apologizes...” pointing at her while looking up at him.
“APOLOGIZE?!” she said angrily. “APOLOGIZE!” she repeated. “Apologize for what?”
“Apologize for coming home early and ruining your day or forbidden pleasure *with* my husband? Or do you want me to apologize for what I just said to you?!” she said sarcastically.
“Never mind. I’ll just leave.” She kept looking at the ground as if searching for something, then gave up and went out the door.
“Looking for this?” said she as she held up a pale pink under wired bra.
“Uhh…yes. Thank you” she took a few hesitant steps to her and took the bra. She took the garment and left for the room.
“You can keep the robe. I don’t want it.” She said to her.

And then she left them alone to deal.

“And then there were two.” She said to her husband with hard to read eyes.

Die, withdraw
Hide in cold sweat
Quivering lips
Ignore remorse
Naming a kid, living wasteland
This time you've tried
All that you can turning you red

5 comments:

Cuteberry said...

That's it?! I need more! :/

Transparently said...

She's in a tough situation. She can either cry and show her insecurity and humiliation. Or she can scold him and stand her ground firm, make him feel guilty about what he's done!

What will she do..

SpiKeY said...

laish 7as there is a happy ending sum how :P

Anonymous said...

Oooh boy, want a horrible situation to be in. I really want to know what happens next...

Anonymous said...

ويــــــــــــــــع على الهازبند
ويع عليـــــــــه

يخون ويكذب ويمثل


I don't think she can ever recover from that.
:(