Monday, August 14, 2006

Is There Such A Thing As A Happy Ending? (Part 1)

She came home early one day, wanting nothing but to go to her bed and sleep. She was beyond tired. She was exhausted. As she opened the door to her house she found her husband in nothing but a towel while drying his hair with another.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be at work. Is everything ok?" she asked her husband with concern in her voice.
"Uhh… yeah, everything's fine. I just came back dying to take a shower. Aren't you supposed to be at work too?" he asked hesitantly.
"I was, but I got out early." She said as she walked by him heading for their bedroom.
"You alright?" he asked her as he followed her.
"Yeah I'm just tired." She said as she started unbuttoning her suit. With him watching her with a smile on his face.
"What?" she asked curiously.
"You look nice today." He complemented her with a grin that always made her insides melt with love for him.
"So do you." She told him back with a smile.
"But I'm not wearing anything."
"My point exactly." She said with a teasing smile. As she finished wearing her favorite sweats. She heard him chuckle and felt him sitting behind her on the bed.
"Have you seen my robe?" she asked him while searching for it.
"Uhhh... your robe? No, can't say I have." Shifting in his seat uncomfortably.
"Maybe it's in the wash." She said not thinking about it.

As she started to pick up her clothes from the ground, she found something that made her stop what she was doing, and went to pick it up. As she was standing up. She heard a woman say "Babe I didn't find anything good to eat, so maybe we could order some take….out."


And if somehow fate were in my hands
Would it be enough to understand
Why we feel lost in a world so small
If only love could find us all...

1 comment:

لمياء الحالمة said...

ألحين هي ماحست بغريزتها إنه فيه شيئ غلط من أول ما دخلت البيت

I mean, the "After glow' in her husband's eyes?

بإنتظار البقية



تحياتي