Sunday, August 27, 2006

Did Some 'Up Grading'

so i did this new beta thing.. it's kinda nice.. it's easier.
i like it..
i'm not really done yet.. so if it doesn't look good and there's something wrong please tell me.. i'd really appreciate it..

i'm doing the labeling thing.. though i'm not done.. and there's alot of shit that i could put in the blog... so i'm just going to say that the blog is in the shop..

well i've gotta go finish labeling.. -.-

I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' cause I let you
Do what you do - down on me

2 comments:

3baid said...

Congrats and welcome to beta! :P

I looked at your lables and I have to admit, they're a lot! If you want my advice: you don't have to lable everything because it's pointless to have a lable for just one or two posts. Try to generalize your topics, for example:

Midterms can be mearged with School.
Summer can be mearged with Holidays.

That way, it's easier to find the posts that are related. Good luck!

Transparently said...

Welcome to beta :P enjoy the comment bug lol.

(there we go..)