Sunday, December 24, 2006

It *IS* A Small World

today i just realized that my cousin is a very well liked blogger. i've always read his blog but never really said anything. and today i found out something about that particular blogger and it hit me hard that it's actually my cousin. i never knew he felt what he's feeling. and when i see him next week i will not tell him what i just found out. because it is his private blog and it's not my place to tell him that i know. truth be told, i won't say i understand. i don't think i ever will, and i don't think i really want to.

this is his own way to express the way he feels and i won't stand in his way. i won't comment on his blog, and i'm positive he will never comment on mine or even visit it. and i don't really care.

even after reading his blog he is still a mystery to me, he always was and always will be to me. i don't mind.

my sister's friend is also a blogger and the way i found out is really funny. and she knows i blog too, but she doesn't know it's actually me. she actually commented on my blog once and when i saw her the next day it was like... i don't know.

i always check out their blogs but i will never ever comment or say something.

and having the knowledge that they may never read this, is actually fine. i just wanted to write this because they might read this. and if they figure out who i am (which i doubt) then maybe we'll see what happens.

if they read this.. all i have to say is:
your secret's safe with me :P

11 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Hehe maskeeen al7en enty tegrain o et3arfeeen kel fethai7a o ohwa yakheth ra7ta 3ady bel 7chy :P

Saaaaaaaaaaaay his name ;)

Dakhtour said...

oh didn't notice that i'm 1st

Bazzzoooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Anonymous said...

poor guy :) YeeeeP it "IS" a teeny weeny world out here ;P so watch out! hehe

MishMisha said...

zizotime:
yeah well shinsawy.. and e9eer 5air 3ala el isim.. maybe when hell freezes over.. twice?

fara7:
looool intay shtabeen? poor guy.. you helped unveil him.. what do you mean by "watch out"?

AngeL said...

That is sooo wierd.... i would freak out!!! nice Blog by the way :)

Poena said...

I too would freak out if someone figured out who i was, anyways reading different blogs everyday is fun.

Blessed be,
Poena.

felicityq8 said...

heheheh 9adoooh ....

yallah wnasah,, atleast u will know every thing about him, while he can not :P

Anonymous said...

i think if someone who really knows me reads my blog there's a good chance they'll know who i am! but what are the chances they'll find my blog! And even if they find it, what are the chances they'll click the "About" tab?
In any case, I don't really care. If someone knows its me I wouldn't wanna know cuz abi akhith ra7ty and express myself without worrying. They won't be able to prove anything, and if they do, i'm not commiting any crime.

MishMisha said...

Angel:
lol well i didn't freak out i was more like shocked to say the least. welcome to my blog and thank you for the compliment.

Poena:
lol i guess some people would, and it is fun to check all kinds of blogs, hehe

Felicityq8:
lol 7adda 9adooh..
3ad i'll probably see him tomorrow, and i don't know if i'll look at him differently or not :)

and welcome to my world :P

MishMisha said...

enigma:
yeah exactly.. but i had no idea that it was him for the past few months. and when i see him tomorrow i won't say anything and i'll act like there's nothing wrong (which there isn't). i'm just respecting his privacy

Anonymous said...

mishmisha, something just happened and its very similar to your situation-- only this time its a girl i know, and something she wrote gave me quite a hint, and after a couple of more clicks I just KNOW its her!
Weird huhhh!