Saturday, December 02, 2006

Lights, Camera, ACTION!!!

hello my dear children.. how's life? how's work? or school? or whatever..

we're all good? good :) if you're happy i'm happy..

now the reason that i'm being so up beat today is that i just had a brain fart. a good brain fart..

since i can make DVDs on my laptop now (oh yeah did i tell you? i'm a mac! and i'm soooo lovin' it. 7addy ishtahait Mcdees, mitta a5er marra akalt junk food?) anyway let's get back to business.
where was i? oh yeah! i can make DVDs. and since i started my exams, i thought why not make a movie out of it?
i'm going to make a movie starring moi while i study! how stupid is that! doesn't that qualify as a great brain fart?!

i already had started on the first day. i didn't get much. it was only 50 min. of me studying. (i thought it was enough torture for my future viewers)

and i'll start on the second day on monday? since i have psychology on wednesday -.-..

anyway this post is taking too long and i've been taking too much of your time.
thank you for joining me today, good night and have a pleasent (plaesent? pleesent? how the F%$& do you spell that?!!) tomorrow..

No comments: