Monday, December 11, 2006

My B.Day


so the day has *finally* come! it's my birthday!

so happy birthday me! hehe

no i feel that i must say this. so that nobody gets this wrong.
when you get me my present. i expect it to be nice. if there's no present. money is expectable. money is also preferable. and i won't be accepting anything less than 5 k.d. :D

so that's that! and now i'm gonna go to bed. got a big test tomorrow! wish me luck sweeties!!

i expect to see some serious presents in the mail :P

night guys.

5 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

happy birthday, and kick some ass in the test :p

Peony said...

Happy birthday!!

oo gdlk on ur test

Fonzy said...

happy birthday!!

and good luck on the test:)

zizotime said...

HAppy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to Mishmishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

Anonymous said...

btw enaho = zizotime :)