Friday, December 22, 2006

Weirdest Dream Ever!

To tell you the truth I don’t remember how it all started, but I do remember how weird it was. I was one of the weirdest dreams I’ve ever had, and I just couldn’t not publish it, I never wanna forget it. So I decided to write it down and publish it.

Here goes nothing..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It felt like a normal day to me, everything was normal. I was at school, I was freaking out because I didn’t finish my art assignment. It was normal. Until my brother showed up at school with the same problem. That was okay. Me and my brother always do everything at the last minute. What was weird was why was he at my school. You have to know is that I’m in a public high school. Which meant girls only. So why is he here? And why am I not telling him to leave before I get suspended. I mean he snuck in. but that’s not the problem.

He came to me complaining about not having any paint. Which was unsurprisingly my problem too. So we go to find some paint. So we go to the other school near the art department. And when we step into the school, stairs magically appear out of nowhere to take us underground. Now you must know that my school is huge! It’s 2 schools made into one. And when you enter the second school stairs don’t magically appear to take you anywhere, or more importantly under ground. Moving on.

We go underground and there are house-like things surrounding us with one in the middle that’s much higher than the others. We move on for our search for paint. We knock on the first door we see and an old lady opens the door. We ask her for some paint and she says that some other house has some, but he won’t give it to us unless we have something else, which I don’t really remember. We thank her and go to the next door and it’s the same story and said that if we gave him this he’ll give us that.
So it became like a trade thing. But what was really weird was that at the end they all said the same thing “just don’t tell ‘the wife’” who the hell was ‘the wife’ little did we know that we were going to find out.

So we didn’t really give their warning much thought and went to look for what we came for. And the only house left was the one in the middle. So we go the house – reluctantly- and knock the door. Then we were shocked to find my uncle answer the door. Instantly we were happy to see a face we knew well. We said hi and talked and all that. And we asked him for the paint. He said he’d trade us the paint for some brushes. We immediately agreed and went to get the paintbrushes that I had in my bag. But before we left he said “just don’t show them to my wife”

“Wait a minute… She’s ‘the wife’?” I said surprised to see my uncle afraid of his wife.
“Yes. Just go and hurry.” he said pushing us to leave.

So we leave and get the paintbrushes and we go back with smiles and hope in our hearts to know that we’re not going to flunk in our class.

We arrive at my uncles’ house and my brother goes up the stairs and knocks on the door. I wait downstairs impatient and wanting to go finish my painting.

We had fear on our eyes when my uncles’ wife opens the door. And my brother tries to hide his painting but she sees it and takes it from him. And glares at him. I throw my painting under the stairs where my uncles’ huge painting leans on the stairs. I stretch my hand to my uncle’s wife indicating that I would throw away the painting. A look of pride crosses her face and gives it to me with a smile. I take the painting and throw it under the stairs along the other paintings.

The smile is still on her face when she comes down to hug me and tell me how proud she is of me. As she got closer she noticed how my eyes kept looking past her. She turns around and spots the paintings. She turns to me with a look of disappointment and anger, and goes to pick the bigger painting –my uncles’. She takes a letter opener from her pocket and puts holes in his painting. In the back of my mind I wonder why she would have a letter opener in her pocket, to keep it for emergencies? When she gets a letter out of now where? I didn’t know. And I ceased to care when I saw what she had done to the painting.
“What the hell do you think you’re doing? You can’t do that!” I screamed at her while my brother ran down the stairs to see what was happening.
“I can do whatever I want!” And then WHAM!
She slaps me! Who the hell does she think she is?! I open my mouth to speak when she hits me again. And I start to taste blood in my mouth. I turn to look at her when I see my uncle coming from around the corner. He sees me and asks what happened.

“I..and then she..” I couldn’t finish my sentence. I was too shocked to even say a coherent sentence.
“Is that all you can say?” she says obnoxiously. At that moment I felt something snap. Either it was my tolerance for her or my sanity. I couldn’t tell.
“You wanna know what I can say? F*** YOU!”
“uh –oh” was the only thing my brother said before he ran. I didn’t know I had that in me. I didn’t know I had that much balls.

Her eyes almost fell out of their sockets when she heard me. And my uncle… well he was too shocked to do anything to say the least.

I saw her walking over to me. That’s when I knew that it was time to go. I started running when she started to walk faster. When I got out of the school. I see myself getting out of one of the English classrooms in the other school that’s located upstairs. But I kept running until I was running next to my brother.

“DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE DID TO ME?! THE F***ING B***H K** O**A!” I scream while running. Girls stop and stare after they heard what I said and see my brother but that never stopped us from running.

And then I woke up..


No comments: