Friday, December 08, 2006

Just Cruisin..

hey wazzaap peeps!!
i just had my first driving lesson! (woho!)
i drove all around the area and almost reached jam3ia shamiya.. well that's kind of an over statement since i only drove around the 7a'9ana in front of our house, but excitement can do that for a person. so cut me some slack.

anyway i was a great driver! for a first timer that is. i mean i didn't hit any ra9eef and i didn't break too hard. you know the hard break that you feel like you're going to fly out the window break? yeah i didn't do that. i was a "natural". that was a direct quote from my momma.

you should have seen the look at the asian's face when he saw how i was driving. i wanted to open my window and ask him if i was a good driver. but my mah said no. :(

anyway i just wanted to write this down so that i wouldn't forget it. just 2 more years. just 2 more years. say it with me. just 2 more years. just 2 more years.

well that's all folks.. i'll holla at youz latta

1 comment:

Missy said...

loll good luck ..

laima kent atdarab I used to do the hard break thingie haha :p el modareb kan e5aaf LOLLLL ;]~