Friday, December 29, 2006

Maid "Drama"

i know this is my second post today. i'm sorry.. i'm wasting your time.. whatever!
i'm just so PISSED! who the hell does she think is threatening me?

here's the story. my uncle came for a visit. as a matter or fact he's still in the living room laughing his ass off with my dad.. dad told our maid to make tea.. sahla 9a7? 15 minutes later there's no tea. where's the F*&king tea?
10 minutes later (if you're doing the math, that's 25 minutes since he told them to make) one of our maids comes in (the new one. she's been here for 3 months) dad tells me to see what's up. i go to her to joke with her and next thing i know she starts crying! she tells me that the other maid yelled at her and made everything hard on her because dad told the new one to make tea, not her!
so i'm thinking "she's jealous?" and she starts saying how because there's no sugar she totally flipped out on her and started screaming and shit!
and then she stops and and looks behind me. i turn and see her coming. i followed her and told her to tell me what happened.. and this is what she said:
"Sarah intay la esawe drama"
!!

all this time the tea was waiting.. i told her twadeeh (3nad!) she said no!

i swear to god i was sooo close to slapping her..

i started to tell her enna t3adel eslobha o te7terim nafs,ha. that's when she started threatening us both..

then i threatened her back.. saying that enna ana ba3ad 3indy 3yoon o athoon tisma3 while making the phone sign with my hand.. that's when she shut up and said inshalla (bitch) and mithel el chalba ra7at twady el chay..

elly 9ij ba6 chabdy enna all this was about stupid freaking SUGAR!!

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to scream into my pillow. this post didn't help any..

p.s being nice is a bitch.. don't ever try it. and if you're naturaly nice.. i'm so sorry

6 comments:

Naser said...

I'm sorry about what happened. The way I see it no need for all that over sugar! :/

AngeL said...

LOOOOL... maskeena entay... i swear they come up with the stupidest things to say sometimes... mara a maid attacked my mom... ta5ayalay.. and then when my dad showed up she went to him crying saying that my mom beat the shit out of her... ay shay.. all i can hear was screaming!!!! i was like i am not going out there! oooo if i start with stories i wont finish!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

chilllll bnaya! it's not worth it, eta3been a3sabich over a stupid maid.

Mrs. said...

LOOOOOL! Madri laish wayed tha7akney el 7ewar, ena ehya et'haded then u threaten her :P sorryyyyyy! :p

Dakhtour said...

Etha bedaqeqen 3ala kel shy mara7 et3eshen.. ensay o 6awfay o 3edech embarak :)

MishMisha said...

coolfreak:
i know. right? totally uncalled for.
and welcome to my world!

angel:
loool i hope he beat the shit out of her! hehehe ana ba3ad don't get me started on the maid subject again lol

enigma:
i know it's soo not worth it all

perfect stranger:
loool no it's fine! ana ba3dain when i was telling my friend about fi9alt! hehe.. welcome

zizotime:
don't worry it's already forgotten.. and ayamik sa3eeda :)