Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Random

*it is 8:16 and i am still in my bed laughing my ass off because everybody is off to school.. but me!

*yesterday i gave my parents my report card. and for once they were actually happy! but then they said they wanted better results in the finals. *sighs* i knew it was too good to be true :(

* i woke up today realizing that eid is in a couple of weeks. and i still have nothing to wear. and i really need to go the salon to get ready.

* this is the part where i have penis envy. girls have to go shop and go to the salon to do their nails hair and other woman stuff when all guys have to do is buy a dishdasha and go to the 7alag 3ashan e7algoon. they have no idea how easy they have it.

*right now i'm eating yesterdays birthday cake. hehe

*i had no idea that i was such a music freak! yesterday i downloaded 41 songs in 10 minutes! where the hell do i get these songs?!

*god bless limewire :D

*i forgot to tell y'all i got my iPOD back!! yaaaay!! and thankfully all the songs and videos that were in the iPOD are still there which is fantastic!!

*i have no idea what everyone's problem is! i wanna cut my hair. and everytime i say they scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't you dare!" why not? i wanna change my style at least :( but they say it's perfect. i don't like it much. oh well.

* what's your place with your siblings? in our house: 1.the perfect girl (my sister) 2.the outsider (my brother) 3-4. the jokers (me and my other brother) 5. the spoiled brat (my younger brother) what are you?

*if you're the youngest of the family. do they spoil you? or mi6rash 3ala rasik?

*i think this post is getting to long.. oh well!

*my mid-terms start this saturday! time is moving too fast for me and i can't keep up!

*i don't know what's wrong but i'm always thinking about my future car. like what color i want it or what company i want it from. i still have 2 years! but i really wanna drive. i loved it the first time i drove.

*have you seen or heard diddy's new song "tell me"? it's amazing!

* i'm wearing my favorite n3al. it's a gorilla :D (i'll post about it later)

* i bought 3 new books and i still haven't read them.i read just the first chapter and closed it. they weren't that good or interesting. which shows how much i judge a book by it's cover.

*i'm getting thirsty and out of things to say. i'll see you later!

3 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Shogholkom e6awe bel 9alonat 3alashan taq'6on 3ala 3yobkoom... e7na we don't have any of that ;)

Dr.Lost said...

hehehe 7arraaaaaaaa we dont need salons ;p but it takes me time to put gel in my hair if that makes you any happier..

report card? what class are you in?

MishMisha said...

zizotime:
yeah riiiiiiiight..

dr.lost:
yeah it might take time for your hair bes mo nafesna but thanks for trying..

and ana thaltha thanawy babya *blush*

and welcome to ma blog monseiur.. did i spell that right? :p