Monday, October 16, 2006

Technology Bites!!

i hate it now! but i can't live without it..
this week is really depressing! i have done nothing but sleep, sleep and i think more sleep.
my laptop won't work. it broke up with me :( and i really regret not taking care of my baby :(
i love you and i miss you, why won't you come back to me you piece of crap?! but maybe it's a blessing in disguise.. i mean we've been together since 1900 o 76iba! it's really old and it's been broken for a couple of years.. the CD drive is broken and now it decided to break up with me and die.. how convenient
and plus the iPOD is still not fixed! i am in hell! i think i should consider suicide? i cannot live without my music!! i miss youtube.. i miss prison break!! when's the 23rd going to get here?!

now i realize this might not make any sense but it's 5 in the morning!! so cut me some slack. kthanxbie..
and why am i not asleep? i have to get up for school in a few hours..

oh well!! what can i do?
oh yeah have you seen russell peters?? he is hillarious! you should watch him. amazing!



This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong
Who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late
It's never too late

2 comments:

SpiKeY said...

sleep sleep sleeep.....i didnt feel that for 3 days now :(

Anonymous said...

looooool ..
you are such a fa'9ya person ..

don't worry . you can use mine anytime ..
and oooof 7adda .. russell peters is a comedy genius ..