Friday, October 20, 2006

I don't know why i even bother..

i really don't!
i try to do something nice for it and it won't even help me!!
i'm talking about my BLOG! yeah i'm talking about you! i can do what ever i want with you!
what? hold on a second hehe.. *turns and yells at blog* you go sit down! i'm having a private conversation here!... i love you too.. but we have to have some boundries.. i need to have a conversation for once without you breathing down my neck..ok? good girl.. i knew i made you for a reason.. *turns back*

now where were we?
oh right!
i'm hopeless with this so called "technology" i simply suck! i admit it.

and you know me whenever i say these things it means only one thing. i need your help. AGAIN!

hey i can't help it if you're so good at this (mashallah)

should i get to the problem? ok
i want to put some music on the blog because it sometimes gets bored just sitting there doing nothing but reading all the "crap" that i wrote. (i'm still mad at you for that mishmisha. you lied to me and hurt my feelings :'( )

so what i need from you is to tell me how to do that... put some music on the blog. :)

she's demanding isn't she? *sigh* i know. she could be a real b!%*& sometimes. but you can't help but love her.

so since i have no idea how to do that. i've done everything! i've gone to google. i've checked some of the results and i had no clue what they were talking about :(

so all i have to say is HELP!