Sunday, October 08, 2006


*SOOOB!!!* oh it's HORRIBLE!!

my iPOD is gooooone!!
i found it today with a broken screen!
oh the horror! how am i supposed to live without my iPOD?!
it's my third on already! i think i'm gonna cry..

my first got stolen (thieves!)

My second one is fine but I had to get a new one cause there wasn't any more space.

And now this! A broken screen!!

I might have a memorial for it.

it was mishmisha II. I'll miss you.



Even though I'm the sacrifice,
You won't try for me, not now.
Though I'd die to know you love me,
I'm all alone.
Isn't someone missing me?

5 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

weeeee ishlon 3ad?

MishMisha said...

ma adri i just found it like that :'(
i think i'm cursed or something.. i'm not allowed to be happy with my iPODs..

Extinct Dodo said...

3a'9am allah ajrich :P

MishMisha said...

ajerna o ajrich :)

3baid said...

Maybe you should get a hard case cover?