Thursday, October 19, 2006

One Of Them

I see the world pass by while I stare and look out the car window. I try to see what no one has been able to see. I try to find the beauty of it all in one second only, but I actually need two for me to find it. I give up and start to pay attention to what everybody in the car is talking about. They’re talking about the weather, and how it’s unpredictable in this country. I turn my head and look up at the sky and look at the clouds. Nothing is predictable, and nothing is what it seems. And nothing is what it really is.

I keep staring and take a deep breath. It’s always like this. Nothing’s changed. And I realize it will never change. And that makes me feel lonelier than ever.

I want to run away so bad. I want to do so many things that I’m not aloud to, and if only I knew what they really are.

I close my eyes and try to listen to everything around me. I try to think of the reason why they act the way they do. And I come up with nothing. I hate people who aren’t who they say they are. But I’m not the one to judge, since I’m one of them.


It only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
My dreams only die when I'm dreaming
So, I hold my breath--to forget