Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cluster

hey guys what's up?
how's the fasting goin'? thirsty right? join the club.

anyway. this whole week is very special to me. because it is full of birthdays!
so let's get with the program..

sept.30th. ma mere! happy birthday!!
oct.2nd. 7amoooood! yal ba6ah! lol just kidding ;P
oct.4th. amah!! (my grandmother) happy bday mwah!
oct.5th. kambooshty!! (my sis) happy birthday. you're soo old! LOL! i still love you
oct.7th. papi!!! happy birthday pops!
oct.8th. one of my best friends!! my brother!! yay! 1 more baby! (you know what i mean)

so as you can see there are alot of libras in my family.. now did i miss anyone??
if i did i'm sorry.

all in all HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y'ALL!!

now if you'll excuse me i have to go and tease my brother (hehe)

Cos I'm slipping away
Like the sand to the tide
Flowing into your arms
Falling into your eyes
If you get too near
I might disappear
I might lose my mind

4 comments:

SpiKeY said...

well Happy Birthday to everyone in the list...I guess u'll be bankrupt by the end of the week huh :P...

Extinct Dodo said...

kil 3aam oo kil ahalich b5air :**

MishMisha said...

spikey:
you think? :P

extinct-dodo:
thanks :)

Transparently said...

A happy birthday week to you, and to each one of them. Ramadan is going good, thirsty? yes! :)