Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Things You Never Knew About Me..

ok here's a 100 things about me. i realize that i'm not the first to do this. i just read some and thought it might be fun. so here it goes..

  1. My whole life revolves around my friends and family.
  2. I think way too much.
  3. I think I'm way too mature for my age.
  4. I hate my smile.
  5. I love my birthday.
  6. Even though I have everything people would kill to have, I still feel lonely sometimes.
  7. I never trust my instincts.
  8. I'm still a cartoon addict.
  9. I never leave the house without my iPOD.
  10. I am the go-to person in the house when it concerns music.
  11. I wish I live in a different kind of society.
  12. I was born in England.
  13. I have the worst handwriting.
  14. I'm spoiled, but I'm not a brat.
  15. I feel blessed that I have so many friends.
  16. I am a gadget freak.
  17. I am afraid of insects.
  18. I love my dog.
  19. I love NY.
  20. I'm a quarter of an indian.
  21. I still like Michael Jackson.
  22. I'm very protective of my friends.
  23. Music is my life.
  24. I can't stay in one place for a long time because I get bored easily.
  25. I consider myself a pack rat.
  26. The last time I cried was 2 years ago.
  27. I always judge a book by it's cover.
  28. I hate eating in crowded restaurants.
  29. I hate my hands.
  30. I love rain.
  31. I've never seen snow.
  32. I love the beach.
  33. I can't decide on something.
  34. I wish I could have a pet lion.
  35. My favorite name is Chris.
  36. I am a huge superman fan.
  37. I'm a daddy's girl.
  38. I'm a chocoholic.
  39. I always try to finish what I start.
  40. I would do anything for my family.
  41. I'm very shy.
  42. I can't sleep in a car.
  43. I love playing cards.
  44. I love reading.
  45. I dream of becoming a writer, but I don't think I'm good at it.
  46. I rarely show my anger.
  47. I don't have a laugh.
  48. I'm too nice.
  49. I can't say "no"
  50. I'm the sarcastic one in the family.
  51. When I think too hard I bite my lips.
  52. I'm a good listener.
  53. I'm a lefty.
  54. I don't care what people think.
  55. I'm patriotic
  56. I care too much.
  57. I bite my nails when I'm bored.
  58. I have too many stuff.
  59. I hate taking pictures of myself.
  60. I'm opinionated.
  61. I don't know how to lift an eyebrow.
  62. I can't whistle.
  63. I am very sarcastic when I'm angry.
  64. I swear a lot.
  65. I'm a daydreamer.
  66. I wish I could live in a library.
  67. I can't decide on a favorite color.
  68. I'm very clumsy.
  69. I have great reflexes.
  70. My most said line is "bite me!"
  71. I'm the forth of five children.
  72. When I feel strongly about something, I get words mixed together.
  73. I'm an introvert.
  74. I rarely sleep on my back.
  75. I was born on a Tuesday.
  76. I don't snore.
  77. I'm always online.
  78. I love sports.
  79. I'm so nice that it sometimes get me into trouble.
  80. I can be a real bitch if I want to.
  81. When I'm sleepy I laugh uncontrollably.
  82. I'm the good girl in school.
  83. I tripped on my own foot. TWICE!
  84. I never broke a bone (7amdillah!)
  85. I'm quiet in front of strangers, but you can't shut me up when I'm surrounded by people I know.
  86. I love to travel.
  87. I dream of going to Greece.
  88. Everyday is a new experience.
  89. I'm affectionate.
  90. I've been called "om el badliyat" by everyone I know.
  91. I express myself by writing.
  92. I'm a follower.
  93. I need my privacy.
  94. I'm a teacher's pet.
  95. I love teasing people.
  96. I'm self-conscious about myself.
  97. I always have a sarcastic remark up my sleeve.
  98. My father calls me "his mishmisha" or "mishmishty" which is where my nick name comes from.
  99. I'm allergic to mangoes, they're my favorite fruit.
  100. I wanna be a kid again.

Don’t say I love you,

Don’t say you need me,
Don’t say I trust you,
My heart cant take it.
Don’t say you want me,
Don’t say you miss me,
Don’t hurt me.
Don’t say you love me.

2 comments:

Dakhtour said...

I loved your list and believe me most of it must be changed :)

Start with loving your smile ;)

MishMisha said...

thanks i'll try..