Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What You Hear If You're With Me And My Cousins..

  • Me: "I'm an English bitch, and she's a French bitch, and you're a world wide bitch."
  • Me: "Wanna recruit some new bitches and hoes?"
    Cousin #1: "We already have enough bitches and hoes."
  • Me: "Your ass will be shoes."
    Cousin #1: "Shko?"
    Me: "Since I'm going to put my foot up yo ass."
  • Cousin #2: "Can we get you anything else? A room maybe?"
  • Cousin #2: "You are so controlling!"
    Me: "Allah e3een zojich."
    Cousin #1 "Shut up!!" "Can you get me a paper bag for this?"
    Me: "Inshallah" *gets up*
    Cousin #2 "Hahahahahaha!"
  • Me: "I know she's a total bitch, but I really wanna watch her.."
  • Cousin #2: "Dude I'm seriously hungry."
    Me: "How's that new?"
  • Cousin #1 *singing Kelly Clarkson*
    Me: "Did we do something to deserve this?"
    Cousin #1: "Deserve what?"
    Cousin #2: "This torture."
    Cousin #1: "How am I torturing you?"
    Me: "You're singing."
  • Me: "When we get old and they get all saggy and stuff, I'm gonna have to stuff them in my pants or put them over my shoulders."
  • Me: "He's a walking billboard for birth control."
  • Cousin #2: "If you were an orange. What type of orange would you be?"
    Me: "One that's not eaten."
  • Cousin #2: "What kind of animal is the Sagittarius?"
    Cousin #1: "Hahahaha! There you go. Akbar daleel enna el sagis are stupid! hahaha"
    Me: "Raga3t elly gabilha. el7een shlon tabeeny aragi3 hathy?"
    Cousin #2: "So it's not an animal?"


9 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Snipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!

Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

Really loved it .. So funny :)

fire alarm said...

didnt get it !! im i missin something

MishMisha said...

zizotime:
hehehe thanks :D

twix:
it's just random quotes from me and my cousins. :)

Anonymous said...

LooooooooooL :P

Anonymous said...

dude i love u, lool ;p that's funny

Mrs. said...

loooooooooooool
u and ur cousins are mean!! Just like me and my cousins :P

MishMisha said...

fara7:
hehehe ;P

mumum:
oh sweety you know i love you too, and thanks. you helped too.

perfect stranger:
lool we're not that mean..

AngeL said...

LOOOOL it would be funny to sit with you guys... heheheh!!!! loved it :)

MishMisha said...

hehehe thanks