Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Need To Get This Off My Chest!

ok i stole this idea from l's brain.. i took permission so it's not really considered stealing.. maybe borrowing or copying maybe? anyway here it is.. i warn you it's a little long :P



  1. When I'm hanging out with you, it makes me forget about everything. I don't think you actually realize that.
  2. Even with the way you treat me. I would still go to you for anything.
  3. When you asked me who the post was about, I lied. It was about you.
  4. Calling me and lying saying you broke your leg. That's just sick.
  5. Acting like nothing happened and nothing's going on isn't working. I'm not stupid, deaf or blind. I know what's going on. I just chose to act ignorant.
  6. When you talk about stuff I wouldn't give a damn about that means the world to you. I just smile and try to act interested, cause I'm afraid one day it would all be a memory.
  7. When I saw you at marina mall last time I wanted to go to you and scream "Stop stalking me!" you're driving me crazy!
  8. Even with all the fighting and bickering. Always know that I love you.
  9. When you call me from my room all the way to the living room just because you wanted a hug. It makes me feel special, even when I make it seem annoying.
  10. You're not the best thing that has ever happened. So stop acting like it.
  11. We all know you're smart. You don't have to prove it.
  12. When you asked me what I wanted from you. I really wanted to say this: "I want you to get up and open your eyes and realize that life isn't like your games. There are no second chances in life. And this is the real thing."
  13. When you make fun of the type of music I listen to or whatever you're in the mood that day. I don't say anything about your life style. because I care about your feelings. Unlike you.
  14. I wanna be just like you! You are my hero. You have managed to do everything. And I hope I'll be able to do the same.
  15. When people say I'm like you. It scares me to death, because in their eyes I'll always be you. And that is something I don't wanna be.
  16. Oh and you.. fuck you!! I don't care anymore. How do you like that?

7 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Hehe i guess no.16 will know him/herself by now and will get pissed hehe :P

Grey said...

seems like "Poison" by Alice Cooper..

Anonymous said...

Sa7 lsaaaaaaaaaaaaaanich sugar ;)
cheer up,,,, mo kafo :)

di.di said...

I’m still figuring out, what is this all about ?

MishMisha said...

zizotime:
well maybe.. he/she would have to read it first..

happy wolf:
really?

deem:
i totally agree..

mitsuki:
thanks :)

drama div@:
it's just some things that i wanted to say to some people but never really couldn't :P

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

awww you did it! i was curious to read yours :) it feels good to get things off ur chest right? :D I have few poeple on mind to whom I want to dedicate some of your statements :P

oh and permission or no permission, it's all yours :D

MishMisha said...

l's brain:
hehe definitely felt good.. thanks