Monday, March 26, 2007

The Sound Of Beauty


Can you hear that? That noise?
Did you ever hear anything more beautiful? So powerful?
Do you know what that is? That’s nature. Isn’t it amazing?

Do you see the raindrops, so pure and unique? Do you see the way they shine on their way down? Or the way they look when they hit the ground and make ripples in the ground? It feels like my explaining it won’t do it any justice. It’s thrilling in it’s own right. So I guess I’ll just skip it and let your imagination do all the work.

Do you see the way nature is cleansing itself? How can you not? Do you feel the same way I feel right now, this overwhelming feeling of wonderment? Do you feel it?

Can you hear the sound of the rain? It’s so relaxing; so peaceful.
I don’t know why, but I always feel so connected in the middle of a rainstorm. Do you feel that way too?

Listen…..do you hear that? That’s the sound of beauty.

13 comments:

Grey said...

Beautifully written !!
On the B Side : Where i come from ! you wish that the darn rain stops for few minutes for four months starting from June to September... I hate monsoon

Hopeless Poet said...

"Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been"

That is a song about the sound of rain :P

Sene said...

Very beautiful!! Love the sound of rain. And I completely agree with you - it's relaxing and very very peaceful. The sound of beauty, the sound of love, the sound of life.

eshda3wa said...

i hate rain
and the tap tap tap
pisses me off!

but beautifully written :)

3baid said...

"Did you ever hear anything more beautiful?"

It didn't last long :(

do0da said...

i love love love the rain, a7ib atmasaha at night in the rain with music on. I dont get to do it here bes in summer when im in swiss i love it when it rains while im walkin home i take the long way back o walk slower than usual :P

MishMisha said...

happy wolf:
thank you! wow for months?! i can imagine how that would annoy you..

hopeless poet:
lol yeah it's nice isn't it?

sene:
thank you.. hehe i don't know why but i just love it

eshda3wa:
lool thanks

3baid:
yeah what a bummer..

do0da:
allaaaaaah!! all i ever get to do is sit at the roof in the rain.. :P

Peony said...

beautifully written.. but i hate rain ;p

Transparently said...

Yes, I like it.. *listens*

MishMisha said...

peony:
thanks.. and i noticed alot of people don't like it.. i wonder :P

transparently:
:D thanks

Dr.Lost said...

cant hear nuthin.. need some ear buds ;p

do you guys really like poems? and writing? ;pp ok im just jealous coz i cant write jack shit ;p

Honey™ said...

amazing post my dear ,, this is how i was thinking last time it rained it as so amazing i didnt want to get back home bcoz of the rain it was really romantic i love the rain

MishMisha said...

dr.lost:
use your imagination.. do you hear it now?? :P

and i can't write poems.. i don't know how to read them, and i don't understand em either.. but i do love to write.. so yeah it's a gift i guess :P

honey:
thanks! and yeah that's what inspired me to write this. i was sitting in class writing while listening to the rain outside my window :P