Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ma Boy!


this is ma babeh. isn't he adorable? his name is CK. which stands for Clark Kent. i'm a HUGE superman fan and CK are his initials.

he's 4 years old. which means 28 in dog years. he's a pure bread German Shepherd. and he's full of hair as you can see :P

he loves loves LOVES kit kat! it's his favorite treat! he's very protective!

and he worships me. fa9la. but very smart. he has gotten into the house on his own many many times. and when you try to punish him, he gives you those cute puppy eyes which he knows will melt your heart. and he uses it alot when he sees me with some candy or something which caught his interest. and me being the huge softy i give it to him anyway.

don't you just love him already??








from small little fur ball...







to huge adorable lion :P

10 comments:

Dakhtour said...

Adorable!! @@ U're kidding me.. Ashwa eny shayfa now.. law at night chan ma nemt :P

eshda3wa said...

doggs scare the living daylights out of me!!

do0da said...

whats with the dog haters :r

i want one :(

Transparently said...

Cute, but I can't admire dogs, there are other creatures out there far more worthy of admiration :P Nice name, Should have called him Krypto that's Superman's dog's name.

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEE ;**
i want one!!

bes mishmisha!! tara chocolate is NOT good for pets!! its BAD actually !! wallaa dont give him chocoz mo zaain ;\

Anonymous said...

AAAAA he's BEAUTIFUL.

can i borrow him.

I want a chaw chaw but mother says either me or the dog in the house.
REALLY!? ya3ni il wa7id shesawee
bijjjjj

MishMisha said...

zizotime:
laaaaaa.. hatha?? seriously?? 7aram 3alaik

eshda3wa:
that's understandable.. but isn't he just so cute?? :P

do0da:
i have no idea..

transparently:
thanks.. why not? are you allergic or something?

happy wolf:
woah!! i did not know that!! thanks alot :)

samboosa:
thanks.. and i won't anymore.. i learned my lesson :)

blue dress:
hehe thank you.. sure you can borrow him anytime..
lool 9ij el wa7id shisawe :P

Anonymous said...

When i read the article, the first thing that shocked me was him being fed kit kat!! its poisonous for dogs!! But, thanks to Happy Wolf, you've been informed already :)

Nice dog by the way :)

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

He is a beauty! I love dogs! didn't know you have one :D

Hopeless Poet said...

Sorry me no like dogs! I had a almost bad experience with 1 of them but I survived without having my butt bitten.. thank God :D