Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Greater Your Dreams, The More Terrible Your Nightmares

breathe in, breathe out.


my fingers are ready. and I’m just staring at the screen. I should write something. a sentence. a word. anything.. and I wrote nothing. all I wrote was my name.

I still have nothing after twenty minutes. just a few sentences. and I hate it. I’m still in the same position I was when I first started. I want to write something. I want it so bad.

I want to write a story that would change somebody’s perspective on life. it is an amazing feeling to know that you’ve helped changed somebody’s view on life. opening one’s eyes to things they’ve never seen before. or opening doors that were once locked. to be able to do that is an honor.

I’m still waiting for an idea to hit me. and I’m bored as hell. so I listen to some music. trying to pass the time. the music isn’t helping any. so I put some dvds to watch. am I’m so engrossed in the show that I totally forgot about the article that I wanted to write. I stop the show, losing interest in it. and sleep while everybody outside keeps on living and time keeps on ticking.

5 comments:

Dakhtour said...

If u can't think of a new idea.... Put another funny clip and that would be more than enough :P

eshda3wa said...

my best ideas come to me the minit before i sleep, i start forming amazing sentences in my head, structure masterpeices, but ide be too tierd to jot them down, and i drift off into dream land, and by the time i wake up in the mornin, its just gone

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

You already wrote "something" :)

MishMisha said...

zizotime:
hehe ok i'll remember that :P

eshda3wa:
omg i know exactly how that's like!!

l's brain:
lol thanks :P

Grey said...

Yes ! it used to happen to me all the time... when you got all the time in the world and not a worry it;s difficult to kill time....... But then i got married !