Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just Another Day With Me And My Sister

  • Moi: "Wow misa'a has everything, doesn't she?" (she's the singer who keeps shimmying)
    Kambi: "Except her virginity.."

  • Moi: "She is so hott.. she's almost perfect"
    Moi: "There's gotta be something wrong with her.."
    Kambi: "Like what?"
    Moi: "I don't know.. She's boring..?"
    Kambi: "Who cares? She's hot!"
    Moi: "Ax murderer?"
    Kambi: "I got it!!! She has a temper!"
    Moi: "Yes!!!.....i'd still wanna be her.. :/"
    Kambi: "Yeah me too :("

  • Kambi is sitting on the bed looking at a ring box.... Kambi stares at Moi and decides to hit me in the face with it... it nicks me (although she says it barely touched me- how would she know?!):
    Moi: "333AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" (it didn't even hurt)
    Kambi: "Uh-huh uh-huh" while it6ig irgiba

  • We have a dream (in a Martin Luther King voice) that one day!! we would have a lion as a pet!! and we would name him!!!! SIMBAAAAAAA *raawr*
    and we made up all these situations:
  1. We would be all over him and talk baby talk: "Thas ma booooy yeah thas ma babyyyy.." and he would be all happy and cuuuute (keep in mind he is HUGE!! and scary looking- he's a frickin lion for petes sake)

  2. We would order Hardeez or any other delivery resteraunt and they'd be waiting outside with the food and out of no where "Simba" would want to play with him. And the delivery dude wouldn't know that and he would piss his pants or faint and we'd be like: "Not again... Simba what did you just do?! Go inside the house. No food for you!" And he would go with his tail between his legs...

    Obviously we are very disturbed and have very big imaginations...
  • For the past 6 months we've been searching and looking for a program that would put the videos on YouTube on our iPods. we found this program called VisualHub (which I recommend) and we bought it.. so we tested it.. and hello! it works!!
    we were droppin it and poppin it and breakin it and everything.. I almost made out with my sister then and there!! I was so happy that I kept telling her how awesome she is and how perfect, smart and how hott she was that she found it... I still get this huge grin when I think how if it wasn't for her, my iPod wouldn't be full from it... *sigh* I luuurve her :P

  • Kambi: "OY!!"
    Moi: "RUSSEL!!!"
    we do it because we can... and we got it from here

  • Kambi: "Is dhere vai6ing least?" (in Russian accent)
    Translation: is there a waiting list? talking to 'waiting list person' at T.G.I Fridays on a Thursday night
    Moi: "Hahahahahahaha... oh sorry it's not funny.." (in a British accent)

  • Moi reading a jokes book at virgin along time ago:
    Moi: "What does a giraffe eat at a bar?"
    Kambi: "What?"
    Moi: "Black cherries.."
    *long pause*
    Both: "Hawhawhawhawhawhawhaw!" (in a fake pompous laugh)
    We still don't get it.... help us understand??

  • Mon Pere: "Thi3faw!! Shmitinkom!" on a side note: we're not really fat.. we're just curvy (in a good way)
    Kambi: "Excuse me! curves are in! am I right?!"
    Moi: "Oh yeah! gimme some baby"
    We high five each other while mon pere just kept on watching T.V

11 comments:

3baid said...

I want a tiger @_@

Grey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grey said...

apologies !!!! Lets pretend i didn't comment before , Awesome post !

Unknown said...

Somebody gonna get-a hurt real-a bad!!!
lol, that was priceless. I love your short tidbits!

Nomad said...

ok just to make things clear... are you sure your a chick? O.O; sorry but you just sound too cool to be a chick XD
with that outa the way i'd like to say this is a very nice blog you got yourself another reader ;p

Anonymous said...

ahh mkay
me like.. too scattered/random but fine :)
Ever had your parents call your bluff? lol

MishMisha said...

3baid:
very good choice :P

happy wolf:
lool i hope you understood what i meant :P and thanks i'm glad you liked it ;)

N.:
somebody.. oh i think you know him very weeell LOL!!

nomad:
lol ummm yeah i think so.. last time i checked i was so.. :P
and thanks.. welcome to my world.. you will regret it :P

vinnie:
yeah i know i tried to make it nice and tidy but that's how i am.. a big mess! :P
and lool i love that part!!

Nomad said...

i don't think i would ;p i kinda like randomness lol this should be interesting ;p

Moey said...

thx for your comment

MishMisha said...

nomad:
lool i hope so.. :p

moey:
lol no problem, and thank you for the comment :p

Missy said...

i didnt get the joke? :p