Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Not Different, I'm Just Weird

ok so here are a few moments in my life that i will never forget in all my life (even though i wish i could with some of em) but i'm afraid that maybe i will.. and i don't want to... and these moments always puts a smile on my face and make me laugh.. here it goes:

situation #1:
time: last weekend.

me and my cousin were out and we were bored to death. so she tells me that there's this road that's all bumpy and stuff and we would have fun going there while driving fast (i know what you're thinking.. seriously? a bumpy road? is she high? don't worry i thought the same thing) so i said ok.. we didn't have anything to do.. it turns out it's the parking lot for johnny carinos :/ anyway we had a blast i must say..

ok imagine this: you're going 90 miles per hour on a little street that's all bumpy or whatever and that's the only form of entertainment that you can get on a thursday night? well it was the best idea my cousin ever had!!!

ok another thing to imagine: you're on a date with your girl/boyfriend at johnny corinos parking lot and you see a car flying by with 2 girls in it with their hands up in the air and then come to a screeching halt at the exit, come back and unknowingly park next to your car and eat McDonald's ice cream while laughing hysterically... what would be going through your mind? (this actually happened btw)

situation #2:
time: same thing.

so were looking for the bumpy road.. and my cousin doesn't know where it is.. so we get into every turn we see.. so we turn into the boat club or something right?
10 minutes later... we're still in the boat clubs' parking lot!! we were fucking lost!! in a fucking parking lot!! (i swear alot don't i?) we had to call her sister (who doesn't know jack shit about kuwait.. she doesn't even know where their jam3iya is..ok maybe i'm exaggerating..but she really ma itdil shay) and ask for directions on where the fucking exit was (she wasn't any help.. she kept making us go into circles... that bitch..we should have known) anyway we were there for another 5 minutes until we found it... it was really stupid.. LOOOL!!

situation #3:
time: hehehehehehehehe yeah ok we'll just skip this one k?

my brother had promised me to get me some kk.. and i was craving it like crazy.. so i went to look for him, so i asked my sister who was on the couch watching t.v.. she said she didn't know.
this is what i said:
"that fucking bitch... amma cut off his dick and shove it in his ass when i see him!"
i hear something behind me and when i turn to see who it is.. it turns out to be my parents!
i turn around to look at my sister and this is exactly how i looked like and i swear i'm not exaggerating!

i stayed in my room for 2 days and i didn't make eye contact with them for 4...

situation #4:
time: errr meh..

i was in the living room watching tv with my sister when i hear my pink panther ringtone go off.. so i get up and run to my room to answer it. and on the way there i hit the table. HARD! i kept going not realizing that i hit a table. i answer the phone and it's my cousin (i know what you're thinking.. her cousin again? which one?) it's the one i got lost in the parking lot with. anyway. so we're talking and i'm sitting with my sister and she's watching tv.. and when my cousin is in the middle of the sentence... this is what happened:
cousin: "yeah so blah blah blah and then we could..."
moi: "FUCKING BITCH!!"
my sister jumps from her seat and my cousin is speechless.
cousin: "what? what's wrong?"
sister: :shfeech?"
moi: "OOOOOW!! 5ARRA EB SHAKIL OMIK ZAIN?!"
both of them: "what?!"
turns out i just felt the pain from when i hit the table.. and it hurt like hell!!! i had this big ass bruise on my hip.. and i'm just feeling the pain.. i guess my body was in shock.. when i think about it.. it's funny as hell

situation #5:
time: 2-3 weeks ago... i think.. :D

we're all having lunch. my brother sneezes..
moi: "7amdilla"
brother: "yir7amch allah"
moi: "yahdeena o yahdee..." i look at my brother
moi: "did you sneeze or did i sneeze?"
brother: "i think i did..."
moi: "3ayal laish gilt yir7amch allah??"
brother: "laish giltay 7amdilla??"
moi: "touche' "
my parents didn't let me forget about it for a week...


hmmmm.. what else? what else? what else?? i can't remember... anyway when i do i'll post about it..

12 comments:

SpiKeY said...

you know..that bumpy road your taing about...am there every night ;)

Grey said...

Though i don't condone swearing ! but you must be giving your parents a hard times already !

And whats this obsession with parking lots ?

3baid said...

That's a famous bumpy road :P

Unknown said...

The bumpy road thing is a common attraction!

LOL @ everything else!

do0da said...

LOL the last one cracked me up :P thats why i usually just say bless you :P god bless the english language

Elaine said...

LoL!! tha7akni number 5! u could have just said "ya3ny ma taboon allah yir7ima ba3ad? " rag3ay hehe

MishMisha said...

spikey:
no way!! that's so cool... when do you go??

happy wolf:
lol no i don't swear infront of my parents, i respect them too much to do that.. i didn't know they were there when i said it...

i have no idea what's wrong with me and parking lots.. :P

3baid:
really? since when??

N. :
how come i never knew about it before?

heheh :P

do0da:
lool yeah i totally agree with that.. but i did it bdoon ma adri lol

elaine-ess:
loool i should have said that!!

Sene said...

Swearing in front of your parents...I can't even imagine doing it..
Nice post..Really laughed a lot after reading your post..

Dakhtour said...

LooooooL I guess we all share the samething with the bumpy road :P

eshda3wa said...

oh i loooove the bumpy road!

7ada mawaqfich moo shay!

if it was me saying that oo my mama heard me

yalahwee

hell will break loose

Anonymous said...

Love the bumpy road.. u dont want a dude who don't know who wto drive w/ a bad car and bad suspensions doin this attraction while ur holding ur coffe... but other than that it proves to be fun
Lost in the parkin lot.. have ya seen the lots in that area even around teh marina crescent? they're mazes in diguise
We all got cravings.. but I understand the female problems w/ the lunar cycle sooo.... my sympathies.. dont make that threat again please.. u can swear all u want but that specific one is kinda disturbing...
Swearing, we all swear..
you're not wierd.. just different afterall ;p

MishMisha said...

sene:
i didn't even know my parents were even there when i said it..

and thanks i'm glad you enjoyed it..

zizotime:
yeah i guess we do.. :P

eshda3wa:
lool everybody loves it!! i don't blame anyone of you...

lool why do you think i stayed in my room for 2 days? :P

vinnie:
lool totally agree with you on that one.. i wouldn't even be sitting in the same car. and i hate our parking lots.. why do they have to make them so complicated?

lol i knew it's pretty disturbing that's why i used it :P