Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Find Great Humour In The Fact That We Ever Take Ourselves Seriously

ok i just feel a little bit iffy and i need to blow off some steam..


*I find it very odd that people are surprised when they find out I'm a quarter of an Indian.. what's the big deal?


*I've been thinking about learning a new language.. but I already know 4.. English, Arabic, Indian and French.. but I think I also wanna learn Italian.. what do you think I should learn?


*I've been having a lot of blonde moments. what the hell is wrong with me?


*one thing you should know about me is that I hate eating in crowded places. I just don't feel comfortable. I mean everybody sees everybody.. and I just don't want people to see me the minute I'm going to put food in my mouth. one time me and my cousins were eating dinner and the freaking waitress was standing in front of our table watching us eat.. all I did was drink water the whole time, and when the bitch finally decided to leave I was full from drinking the fucking water!!


* ok the point from that is my question: is it just me?


*I have decided to get a belly button ring! I will save some money till summer lamman insafer and I'll go get it done with my cousin. just don't tell our moms :P if they found out we'd be dead.. I hope my mom doesn't read my blog.. I really hope so...


*ok so this is something that's irked me for a very fucking long time.
when I speak English. I speak in an American accent. I don't do it on purpose, it just happens. and when I do it in public sometimes people look at me funny, like I'm showing off.. I'm not showing off this is the way I fucking talk! .... but if you hear a q80 person talk like that.. would you think they're showing off?


*I've been told that I'm a sarcastic bitch by my family.. and I wanted to see how sarcastic I am. so I took this test. and I'm very surprised!! I knew I'm sarcastic. but not to this extent:

You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitude, then too bad. So sad.


*yesterday I thought I lost my iPod. I was so freaked!! all my songs. my videos. my movies.. everything gone!!! 'till I found the iPod under my pillow -_-


*don't worry I give you permission to tell me how stupid I am because of the iPod thing.


*
I've been told that I'm mean. I'm not mean, I'm honest! maybe too honest.. at least I'm not lying!!


*my brother tells me that I'm selfish. all I do is write about myself in my blog. (pause)

I'll give you a minute to digest this idiotic sentence and won't bother saying anything about it.


*I just sneezed. 7amdillah :P

14 comments:

eshda3wa said...

mashallah 4 languages!!
akeed ITALIAN!!
thats gna be my 3rd language inshallah

the eating thing, i dont like being stared at either


hehehe, ide love a belly ring'
bs my mama says shell kill me! so i feel ya

wats the "not show of accent" ???

im totally sarcastic too

yr7amch allah

Anonymous said...

yir7imich allah :P

and am afraid to ask u this bes how can u be a quarter of an indian? ya3ni shloon? x$

italian and mexican :P

i wanna a tattoo ;(

haha stuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiiid xP

EniGma said...

the non-showoff accent is bleez and okeeeh and fRabuchino and sefen

The Solar Alchemist said...

wow mashallah 4 languages!

how about Japaneses I've been studying it for a while it's fun :)

about the accent thing my mom is american so i know what you mean!

Grey said...

Belly button ring ??? take it easy Mish ~ is that the blonde moment you're talkin about? Dont do it!

Brandy said...

Spanish's good.. wish I could learn that.. n' yeah! What's wrong with being 1/4 Indian!?! Nice combo!

I find it ikky eating at crowded places too.. people just stare alot and they say I do all the staring! Huh!

Why do the belly thing barra? There are places here n' your mama won't find out :)

p.s: bless you!

am Chikapappi BTW :)

MishMisha said...

eshda3wa:
--i'd love to learn italian.. 3alashan agdar asib el kil and people would smile all happy and stuff LOL

--oh thank god! i thought it was just me :D

--lol ana ba3ad that's why i'm not going to tell her, bes i'm having second thoughts.. aby tashjee3 :P

--i have no idea what that means :P

--right on!! it's fun. i like it. my family don't know the difference between me being serious or just sarcastic

-- yahdeena o yahdeech allah :)

samboosa:
--yahdeena o yahdeech allah

--well my dear friend. my grandmother (on my fathers side) is indian. ad there you go! a quarter of an indian :P

--don't mexicans speak spanish?

--omg i want one toooooo

--loool i know it was stupid!!! i almost hit myself :P

enigma:
:P

the solar alchemist:
hmmmm japanese sounds kinda intriguing :P

thank god someone here knows what it's like :PPPp

happy wolf:
no no no not blonde moment!! just something that i want... but why don't you think i should do it?

bana aka Chikapappi:
--spanish *is* good.

--and there's nothing wrong with it and it's an amazing combo!! it rocks!

--exactly why i hate it and feel totally uncomfortable.

--well first: can i do it here?? wain? and a7san barra cause here she'll ask all these questions about where i'm going and blah blah blah, bes etha barra i can go out on my own and make up an excuse :P

--thank you ;)

david santos said...

Thanks for you work and have a good weekend

Hamad said...

MishMiShaaa

Don't get a belly button ring!! eTha KeLLeSh KeLLeSh Tribal tattoo! they look amazing if you want my opinion!

Learn Japanese!

Take my advice, dont give a rats a$$ about people who watch you while you eat.. just eat!

yer7amch allah, keep warm or you'll catch a cold =.="

No3iK said...

u should be very careful with sarcasim

it needs wit .. coz it could be rude if u dont know when to use it or when to stop ..

i have the same case in the family
and i know they mean well but sometimes it does just hurt and we end up not wanting to deal with that person preventing .. unwanted sarcasim.

anyways .. belly piercing is totally hot! go for it ;)

do0da said...

SO many of those apply to me :P

Awal ma dashait iljam3a i used to get

"@@ your kuwaiti ?" alot cuz of my accent :P yea i still get the *roll eyes* ya3ni ana atkalam ingilayzi too but seriously if we can speak it well why the fuck should i mess it up to blend in :p ?

My friend thinks im one of the meanest ppl ever :p but also one of the sweetest ppl how this works i dunno :P

oo and go for spanish :P

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

What about Spanish? it is one of the world's most widely spoken languages! I think it's the 3rd. right after english!! it even comes before french and italian. italian is sexy.


*lol hmmm I think I know that waitress. was it in a lebanese restaurant? am not serious in guessing but UGH they are annoying

*you won't need to save a loooot for belly piercing. If in Europe for example it'll only cost you K.D 35 MAX (a good clean place) :D wohoo

*but I prefer blunt people like you :) so don't give two fucks if they called you mean

*bless ya

Dakhtour said...

Persian o bs :P

Looooooool mean!! afa! akhaf 9ej?! o e7na 3ala balna honest kel hal moda.. U know hal tests don't lie :P

MishMisha said...

david santos:
ummm.... my pleasure??

raven:
why not?? and a tribal tattoo is a good idea :/

madri laish a7is japanese is hard to learn..

i don't care what people think, i just feel uncomfortable with people watching me eat

yahdeena o yahdeek allah :P

no3ik:
i actually use it when i'm pissed or the situation is really stupid.. or if i get a chance to tease somebody.. i can't help it!! i just can't turn down a chance to tease someone!!!

i know it's hot, that's why i want one!!

do0da:
that's so true! why change just for the sake of being like everybody else??

spanish is good

yeah ana ba3ad chethy, i'm very very nice, but i'm still a bitch :/
how does that even happen?

l's brain:
i'm really considering spanish.. bes i also like italian.. god i need to make a decision quickly!

*lool actually it was in a mexican restaurant i think?? i'm not sure :P

*the cleanliness of the place is a very important thing!! i have to search for a place etha binsafer :/

*hehe ok 3alashanich i'll be a bitch :P

*thanks :P

zizotime:
loooool i'll think about it :Pp

ohma egoloon enna i'm mean, bes i'm just honest!!
they just can't handle the truth :P