Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What You Are To Me...

You're the one who's been there for me when nobody was.
You're the one who always knew what to say and you always say it at the right time.
You've always been there in my worst and best of times.
You have been with me through thick and thin.
You've helped me with everything, from helping me with homework or just being a smartass and telling me i was wrong.
You're the only one who's been truly honest with me and I the same.
You're the one I go to, to bitch and whine or let out my happiness or frustrations.
We have been through alot together.
From being sick or just plain unresponsive, but you've always come through.
You're the only one who knows how I truly feel about stuff, and you're the only one who truly knows me.

I love you,
I'm grateful towards you.
I owe everything to you.
You are my best friend,
My soul mate.
My Mac.




7 comments:

Grey said...

Nice poem !
But soulmate ? mac?

3baid said...

If I were to write a poem like that, I'd mention all the great things it actually does for me. :)

eshda3wa said...

ok mishmisha
u really need to go oit n meet ppl!!

Transparently said...

Aw here I thought you meant yourself, thats what I thought in the beginning :p

MishMisha said...

happy wolf:
thank you!
not soul mate soul mate. it was a metaphor. and yes mac. what's wrong with mac?

3baid:
i wanted to do that but i didn't want to make it obvious that i was talking about it. and the post would be too long :P

eshda3wa:
hey i meet plenty of people thank you very much! i'm just trying to show my appreciation to my mac :P

transparently:
oh come on i'm not that selfish :P

Transparently said...

Not selfish, but who else would be that perfect for a person?

MacaholiQ8 said...

Well said.

People would never understand that bond until they get one. ;)