Wednesday, February 21, 2007

More Of My Cousins and I...

  • Cousin #1: "Is it hot in here or is it just me?"
    Me: "No actually I'm the one who hott."
    Cousin #1: "Naturally :P"

  • Cousin #2: "So what do you guys wanna do?"
    Me: "I don't know"
    Cousin #1: "What exactly *do* you know?"
    Me: "Apparently nothing."

  • Me: "Stop saying the fucking 'F' word you fucking bitch!"

  • Cousin #2: "Son of a b$!&$@ ^%#*&%$#;% ^$*(*%@&^$#@#!@!!!! "
    Me: "I'm so proud of you."

  • Me: "Slow the car down la yinkisir el baith!" (notice the sarcasm:P )
    Cousin #2: "Tabeen tirje3een el bait mashy?"
    Me: "Tabeen t'9i3een?"
    Cousin #2: "Touche"

  • *Me looking at a picture*
    Me: "I know who that is!"
    Cousin #2: "Ee Nedo."
    Me: "What?"
    HAHAHAHA

  • Cousin #1: "So which city do you wanna go to?"
    Me: "Metropolis."
    Cousin #1: "In which state is that?"
    Me: "New Troy."
    Cousin #1: "There's no state named New Troy!"
    Me: "Of course there isn't! It's where Superman lives!"
    Cousin #1: "I thought Superman wasn't real?"
    Me: "Oh my god and I thought you were the smart one."

  • *Cousin #2 hitting me*
    Me: "Hey stop that! shfeech?"
    Cousin #2: "I'm just trying to fix the GPS since it's not working very good!"
    Me: "Hey! the GPS is new and absolutely fine! it's the driver who sucks!"
    Cousin #2: "How am I a bad driver?"
    Me: "Well the fact that you needed a GPS *points at myself* to show you the way to jam3iyat eshamiya that was right in front of us!"

  • Me: "I think I'm gonna change my fake name.."
    Cousin #1: "You can't change your fake name!"
    Me: "Why not? It's fake!"
    Cousin #1: "Because we all agreed for that to be your fake name."
    Me: "Maaan.."
    Cousin #2: "Just out of curiosity.. What would you change it to?"
    Me: "Zalee5a!"

  • Cousin #2: "I feel lightheaded.."
    Me: "Oh sweety that's because the air in your head got out.."
    *Cousin #1 laughing silently*
    Cousin #2: "Is that supposed to be a joke?"
    Me: "Not really.. :)"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahah
shakilkom wanasa

--- www.deera-chat.com ---
the first Kuwaiti podcast, listen to us

Peony said...

haha..

كلمه said...

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Cousin #2: "Son of a b$!&$@ ^%#*&%$#;% ^$*(*%@&^$#@#!@!!!! "
Me: "I'm so proud of you."

it`s so hilarious

Cousin #1: "I thought Superman wasn't real?"
Me: "Oh my god and I thought you were the smart one."

i was crying laughing :D

bgd nice post :D

Dakhtour said...

Hehehehe 3ajeeeba el fa9laa... So funny wallah

So Metropolis ha!? ;)

The Solar Alchemist said...

hahahahaha

nice :p

MishMisha said...

ali:
hehe thanks :P

peony:
;)

كلمة:
lol glad you enjoyed it :)

zizotime:
hehe yea.. shasawy i'm a huge superman fan :P

tsa:
thanks :D