Tuesday, February 13, 2007

You Only Live Once. But In That Life You Die A Thousand Diffrent Deaths

i've been tagged by Red Lady.

so here are the 10 things you don't know about me:

  1. I'm a chocoholic. (no surprise there.)
  2. I miss NY. (I really do love it.)
  3. I know 2 bloggers, and i recently saw 3. (i won't say who so don't bother :P)
  4. I used to love playing kout. now i hate it, because of how much they forced me to play it.
  5. I hate apricots. (how ironic)
  6. I don't have a favorite color.
  7. I'm frequently being underestimated. and i love their expressions when they realize that.
  8. My hair is so na3im to the extent that if i use a curling iron after 3 hours it goes straight again.
  9. I'm a night person.
  10. I love the smell of rain.

13 comments:

Honey™ said...

oh well then im going to force you to teach me kout ;)

ReD Lady™ said...

I love the smell of rain

you are romantic ;)

i like your list ;)

Delicately Realistic said...

Ouch 3l title :S

Hopeless Poet said...

You have a Japanese hair :P

And I am a night person too!

MishMisha said...

honey:
lol ee inshaaala :P

red lady:
thank you. i liked yours too :)

delicately realistic:
hehe yeah ;)

hopeless poet:
yeah i think i do.. that sucks!

hehe you too?! madri laish bes i prefer the night.. :P

Dakhtour said...

The smell of rain 3endena kela eghbar o 6oz! R u sure? :P

Anonymous said...

I love to smell the rain tooo :)

Anonymous said...

bah i think we need to do something about the nocturnal lifesyle

♀ L's brain ♀ said...

"I hate apricots" lol this cracked me up!

eshda3wa said...

no one want to bother teachin me kout, wana volenteer 4 the job?
i love the quote!

MishMisha said...

zizotime:
okay when you put it that way.. well mo6ar el kuwait hatha.. mo mal everywhere else.. i still love it :P

mitsuki:
hehe it does smell nice right? :)

tat:
why what's wrong with it?

l's brain:
lol well i don't hate it hate it. i just prefer not to eat it. does that make sense? :P

eshda3wa:
sure. when do we start? :P

Missy said...

loved the title.. :)

MishMisha said...

missy:
thanks :)