Wednesday, December 14, 2005

my most recent thoughts

these past few days have been quite boring and a little quite...
and i was thinking how typical my days are and that i've been doing the same thing over and over.
i get up for school. go to school. finish school and wait for my brother to come and pick me up. my brother picks me up.go home.spend a few minutes with my mom. go up to my room and surf the net for 3-4 hours. have a little snack. watch TV for a while and by the time i finish watching TV my sister would've finished work and was on her way.
and then i would hang out with her until 9:30. then listen to some music on my iPOD for half an hour then i would fall asleep.
and that is what i do on my week days.
how lifeless could my life be?
that's why i'm makig some changes.
but i'll still surf the net for 3-4 hours :P

No comments: