Wednesday, December 28, 2005

getting it out of my system

here i am again writing something that i've suppressed for a while... i can't let out my hurt feelings, cause then i'll hurt some one else's feelings, and i can't do that, then i'll feel guilty, and feel bad, and the only way to not hurt someones feelings is by not saying anything about it.
so here i am leting it all out in secret.
i've heard that suppressing your feelings is bad for you, but if i suppress it nobody will get hurt, and nobody will know that i'm the one who's hurting in the first place. they don't need to know that. i don't want them to know that i'm feeling this , cause then they won't know anything about me except what i let them see...
is that wrong to not let them see who you truly are? or is it okay that i'm keeping my feelings inside that no one would know how i truly feel?
i am sitting here thinking of what i should do. and i am so confused that it hurts my head.
this is so pathetic of me.. to feel this, but i'm only doing this because i don't want to seem weak.
just tell me if this is wrong.
so my last question is:
do i have a right to feel this way?

No comments: