Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Hate Brats!!!!

fuck this! i hate the fact that you know how to push my buttons. i try and try to be the bigger person, and act uninterested. that i don't give a fuck. but FUCK!! you're so fucking irritating! i try to be nice with you. and you shoot me down. 7adda mo kafo. ana il bint el kalb elly i try to change things between us and try to be civil with each other. and time and time again you prove to be not worth it. uuugh!! i hate the fact that this pisses me off! now you're in the other room laughing like nothing happened. you just don't care...

and they wonder why i'm always angry at you. they don't know how you treat me. you act so innocent. no wonder they're always on your side. and i'm the one who's fighting them off of me.
this shouldn't be pissing me off!!!

FUCK!!!! i just asked for a little favor. to open the freaking wire-less internet. and he promised. and after that he demanded that he would only open it if i don't use it. wtf? i would have done it myself if i knew how! well sure enough i did after 15 minutes.. and believe me it was worth almost being electrocuted.

god that venting did nothing of helping getting that load off.. if anything it made me more pissed...

god i hate brats

5 comments:

Missy said...

OMG! calm down :|

Unknown said...

Kids, what can you do about it.. not much really. I suppose you can try to learn how to do those things etc but like you said, sometimes not much can be done except venting! But no worries enshalla mar7ala wet3adi!

MishMisha said...

missy:
:) hehe

N.:
heh easier said than done.. i really hope you're right..

Anonymous said...

Brats. insecure and low-self esteemed people. its a way they feel "better" than everyone else. I know its hard to beleive but its true. if you attack their ego? . . they break down. completley.

X said...

Let me guess? its ur bro?
cuz my sister goes crazy when i turn off the wireless and never open it LOL.

Whats worse for her im older :p

ahhh it feels good to be a man .