Thursday, November 16, 2006

I Can't Think Anymore!!

let me tell you when it all started
it started when.... when did it start? i should ask her.

anyway, here's the deal.
i can't have a single thought to myself. because my sister is already thinking the same thing!

we think alike, we have the same thoughts and we say them together at the same time!
you might think it's cute but it's not. it's annoying! and i'm starting to get tired of it.
we thought it was cool at first. then we thought it was weird. now it's just AUUUUGH!

i can't have a single thought to myself.

do we really hang out with each to the extent that we think the same?
then if so, how can i be original?
are we really the same person?
this is really weird..

oh right! i'm so rude!
how's everybody today?

laterzz

4 comments:

Extinct Dodo said...

are you guys twins or something?

CuddleCakes said...

Ya I thought the same as extinct-dodo.. are you twins? If not then you're probably hanging out together A LOT to the extent that you can read each others mind and some times even feel what the other is feeling.. weird I know

MishMisha said...

extinct-dodo:
not really..

cuddlecakes:
hehe no we're not twins. and maybe we do hangout alot... ok i admit we hang out too much!
i think that's normal... right?

Dakhtour said...

Nice songs! ;)

I'm ok thanx 4 asking and hope u're better :)