Wednesday, November 08, 2006

*BEEP BEEP!* "wtf?!"

okay let's go to where it all actually began..

place: virgin..
time: last week..

i go into virgin everything's fine. me and my cousins are all laughing and happy..
15 minutes later we're going out and while i pass the stealling detector thingy.. it beeps!
"what the hell?" the security dude takes the bag and checks it.. ok i'm good i'm not a shop lifter. he gives me the green light to go.. i pass through it again and it BEEPS!
what the hell?! i turn to the guy and he tells me to just go..

now see that was last week..

today i went again cause i wanted to buy a few CDs so we went again aaand when i went in again it F&^%ing BEEPS!!
i turn and it's the same guy! he tells me to go and just ignore it.. AUGHH!! it was so annoying!
so i give up and think it's probably my iPOD, so i give it to my cousin to keep it with her.. i don't buy anything, the english section is being 'remodeled'.. we go out and yep. beeps!
the funniest thing is everywhere i go there's a security guy there.. and we're thinking are they watching me?? LOL!
don't worry kids this is only the beginning of the nightmare..

my cousin wants to buy something from foot locker and it beeps! :( the guy gives me the wierdest look and i try not to laugh my ass off infront of him.
we go. and more beeping.. the guy looks me up and down and figures i didn't shop lift anything.. ya3ny wain ba7i6 el a'3ra'9??

my cousin goes to athlets foot still looking for the thing and i think you know what happens.. beep beep beeeeeep :'(
we wait 10 minutes and she doesn't find what she wants.. we go and i wait for the beeping.. and it doesn't happen.. YAAAY!! it's the only store that didn't beep!! *celebrates!!*

i think me and the detector thingy have this connection.. or we have some kind of chemistry.. elmohim madry shisalfa!

so shino el 7ikma min hal gi99a??
has this ever happened to you or am i just a freak?!

night kids and sweet dreams..

8 comments:

Peony said...

ymkin its from your belt wila earings aw shay? yeah.. happened to me before, but not to that extent !! hehe gdlk ;p

Delicately Realistic said...

Weeee maskena kisartay kha6ry. I think it only happened once when they forgot to take off the tag thingie, but i was embarrassed nevertheless.
Maybe u should ask the security gaurd next time, tell him u face the same problem everywhere. Maybe he can pinpont the source :)

SpiKeY said...

That happened to me in Virgin when i was in scotland....I went in and I had nothing,,no bags ..no dvds..no albums nothing at all..i didnt buy anything so i was EMO=PTY HANDED...as i was about to leave....that damn secuirty thing BEEEPS....an i had nothing on me..so the secuirty was like you hiding sumthin under ur shirt...I was like umm no...she was like am just kiddin..the secuirty thing is only busted ...

i was like thank god..i dont need no strip search :P..

MishMisha said...

peony:
i don't actually like wearing belts bes ana gilt maybe from the earings so i took em off and it still beeped -.-
and welcome to ma blog :)

shopaholic q8eya:
maybe they did the first time, bes ams i didn't buy a thing and it beeped when i came in. so ma adri.
and welcome to ma blog :)

delicately realistic:
i know 7addy maskeena, and i was soo embarrassed! everyone was staring and my cousins didn't actually help ease that embarrassment.
i don't know maybe i'll ask them later. maybe after i burn my jeans?? :P

spikey:
lol!
and i don't think they were busted.. i think they were prejudice :( they hate me and they want to kill me with embarrassment! :'(

Anonymous said...

hey duda i missed the beeps, laman radaina il bait anna and shag7oo were still laughing our asses of remembering. agool tabeen ilyom inro7 virgin :P that was so funny. see ya soon :)
marzooga.

The Solar Alchemist said...

Well did you ever consider that the mechines are out to get you, it's all just a big conspiracy :p.
and why don't you just down load the music you want from the net it has no stealling detector and it's free :)

MishMisha said...

marzooga:
loool aham shay you and your fake names.. i can't believe you actually used them LOL!
and shut up it's not funny!

the solar alchemist:
first of all: welcome to ma blog

and i think they are out to get me. and it is!
think i should sue? :P
LOL omg that's what i thought after everything.. i'll just download them..hehe

Anonymous said...

y u stepped on one of the stickers and it triggered the sensors.