Saturday, May 13, 2006

my big speech

I do what I do on purpose.
Don’t think it’s because I'm scared or I have low self-esteem and no confidence.I stay quiet and do everything you want on my own will. I do it because you will never listen to what I have to say, I know that you don’t listen and that you don’t give a fuck for what I have to say. I know your feigning interest for my passion of writing; does it look like I care?
I don’t care what you think! What you say is just sounds that I don’t even have the time or the will to pay attention to, all I hear from you is blah blah blah.
Heh is that what you hear when I talk about writing?
Is that what your reading *right now*?
Well if that’s all your reading then read this:
I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME OR WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME!
Because everything you do says it all, the things you say when I start to tell you what I want to become in the future, when I tell you about my dreams and the goals that I have set for myself. So why should I listen and see you doing things that hurt me?
I’m not going to waste my time seeing and listening to you bitching around and saying things that hurt when I don’t have to, when I could just save my time in doing everything I ever wanted on my own, without your criticism.
I know that I’ll get my turn to speak when I’m older; it’s just a matter of waiting.
So why not wait a few more years till I have my “ 15 minutes of fame” where I will say everything I ever wanted, I’ll know what to say because I would have written everything that I ever wanted to say to you….
I’m writing it right now. And all I know is that when I get the chance to say anything, the first thing I’m going to say is:
“I’m sorry for not being what you’ve always wanted me to be…”

No comments: