Friday, April 21, 2006

pressure

I feel as if I'm about to explode from this...thing.
I don't know what I want, but what I do know is that I don't want this.
This is too much for me; I can't carry all this weight. My shoulders can't carry all this
I don't know what to do... but I want to do the right thing and I don't know what it is.
You expect me to be perfect that I will do everything with a big smile on my face.
I can't, because I don't know how.
Tell me what to do...don't tell me what you want and not tell me how.
You think it's easy but it's not! Everything is changing, everyone is changing. Including me!
I'm changing I'm not the same person I was a year ago. I'm not capable of doing the things that I did that time, I might be able to do more than that, or maybe I can't at all, I don't know...
all I'm asking from you is to accept me the way I am and hope that I can do everything that you want, I can't guarantee that I can but I will try to make you proud of me.
You're showing me how I could turn out to be in both ways. In a good way, or
the bad way!
And with you doing that you're putting more pressure on me on all of us!
What I'm trying to say is that I want you to give me some space to figure things out and hope for the best.

No comments: